Subscribe:

philstar.com - Headlines

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

LOVE OF MY LIFE

Love of my life

You are my life
You are my soul
You are my heart
that's just the start

If i had one wish

I'd make it two
for u to be with ur family and friends
and for a happy life in every possible way

For us to be together

my life would be almost perfect
I'd still have a few trouble's
but my love for you and your love for me
would make almost everything else seems unimportant


When you dedicate yourself to me

i feel the happiest i've ever been
i believe i'm the luckiest person in the world
to be loved by you

When i'm down and feel like hell

all i have to do is think of your beautiful smile,
and the sweet things you say and do

When i'm with you

i'm happy as a person can be
the way you treat me
and the things you say
make me feel like a prince/princess

Sometimes i don't believe i deserve you

but you reassure me that i do

No matter what happens

the least we'll forever be together
and i promise you ,you'll always have a place in my heart

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment