Subscribe:

philstar.com - Headlines

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 5, 2012

GOODBYES..............................


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves. 
Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.
Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life.
People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how much you made them feel.
But fate ordains that dearest friends must part.
Goodbye, goodbye, I hate the word. Solitude has long since turned brown and withered, sitting bitter in my mouth and heavy in my veins.
A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
We laughed until we had to cry; we loved right down to our last goodbye; we were the best.
Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have given to us.
I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all.
It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.
It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life
Being strong sometimes means being able to let go.
Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened
You and I will meet again When we're least expecting it One day in some far off place I will recognize your face I won't say goodbye my friend For you and I will meet again

 D'BEST PINOY RADIO....Proud to be FILIPINO

No comments:

Post a Comment