Subscribe:

philstar.com - Headlines

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2012

domain expired

Hi,
I have a huge problem. I directed a domain name I owned to my blog spot address.
The domain I owned was www.dbestpinoyradio.com
My blogger address I blog from is www.dbestpinoyradio.blogspot.com.
The problem is the www.dbestpinoyradio.com has expired. It was my stupid fault for not renewing!
I have now purchased a new domain through blogger www.dbestpinoyradio.com and have my www.dbestpinoyradio.blogspot.com pointing to it.
What I need to know is when will google index it?
Also all my blog posts made via blogger come up with www.dbestpinoyradio.com in google search results.
What would you advise me doing? All the links are included on the www.dbestpinoyradio.com domain which has now been parked!
Any advice would be greatly received.
I need www.dbestpinoyradio.com domain as the top search result.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment